Monday, March 16, 2009

Here's Where It Starts...

I have decided I am sick and tired of being the person that has taken me over. I want to be me again. I used to like to walk around for hours and hours at the mall. I didn't run out of breath running short distances. I didn't have so much problem finding clothes I liked that fit right. I used to like to dress up. I didn't always worry if people were staring at me, what they said, what they thought. I want to go back to that, and today's the day. I have let my weight get the best of me and I want to alter my life, take control, and become the real me!

I have got up to (oh, this is so embarrassing) 320 lbs. UGH! I can't believe I just said that. My husband doesn't even know that. But, I want to get down the 115-154 lb weight range, which is the healthy weight range for my height.



(click for the link to her first post)


I love reading Ash's blog. She's such an inspiration. She's starting a 20lbs in 20 weeks challenge, in which I've decided to participate. So, starting Friday, I am changing my life. Change is going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment